No matter what type of work you do, you will come across someone who is experiencing or affected by Substance Use Disorder. This workshop will give you a basic understanding of
SUD and how to assess it. This workshop will also provide up to date, evidence-based treatment modalities as well as resources.
Monday, October 28th
6pm - 8pm
Live - Online Webinar
· Brief Overview of the Treatment of Substance Abuse and Alcoholism
· Discuss Current Trends of Substance Abuse and Alcoholism
· Identify obstacles to treatment
· Explore the science of Substance Use Disorder
· Enhance the Social Workers engagement skill set in approaching clients about SUD
· Identify local resource and providers that offer treatment for SUD
Michael Chiappone, LCSW
Chi Professional Development, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers
Chi Professional Development, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider for continuing education for licensed mental health counselors #MHC-0173.
Chi Professional Development, Inc. is also OASAS certified to provide CASAC renewal and CPP/CPS hours. #1343